Coco peat - It is considered as an alternative to soil-less cultivation, and retains water for long??
- Cocopeat is a natural organic soil supplement which prevents the soil from hardening and keeps it loose, besides improving the water retention capacity and providing essential pant nutrients.
- Coco peat bricks suitable for applications in preparing potting mix, terrariums, lawns, erosion control, and many other industrial applications.
- Cocopeat brick is an excellent growing medium for home & lawn garden plants. It is widely used with potted plants & also it is one of the best media for seed germination. It improves aeration in the soil for optimal root growth while maintaining the ideal nutrient availability for plants. It also helps in loosening the heavy soil and enhances the water retention capacity. The cocopeat expands up to 6 times its actual weight when added to water, making it convenient to use in the long run. It is 100% organic, free from any contamination & also very effective for greenhouse applications.
- Cocopeat is popular as both a soil additive and a total soil replacement for many types of plants and growing styles, from greenhouses and outdoor gardens to indoor planters. When given a choice between coco peat and peat moss, coco peat offers many advantages and is better for the environment.
COCO PEAT BRICK 650 GRAMS
- Coco peat bricks with a high compression ratio as high as 8:1 makes the transport costs low and affordable. These can be used for any hydroponic or horticulture application after preparation for re use. Due to the high compression ratio preliminary tools may be required for loosening.
- Coco's peat brick is low in EC and have very low salt content. Our Coco peat is aged and composted for over 18 months and thorough washed. Our one liter brick can be expanded up to 8 liters by adding 2 liters of water. 650 Bricks are a perfect size to handle and it's the perfect size for home gardeners.