We specialize in natural coconut husk chips
Coconut husk chips are processed by chopping wet and dry coconut husks and segregated into small, medium and large chunks.
These chips are soaked and well washed to remove excess tannin and extraneous properties to make a perfect growing media.
The graded and blended chips are supplied according to the client requirement.
It has wonderful drainage and nutrition clasping capacity and provides aeration to roots.
Coco husk chips used for?
- Retaining moisture to protect soil
- Preventing the growth of insects and fungi
- Acting as a perfect alternative for bark-based growing medium
- Mainly uses in growing orchid
- Excellent drainage, high cation exchange capacity (CEC).
- Cuts down fertilizer application up to 30%.
- Wet coconut husk chips hold water and air like a sponge
- Very clean, uniform and no wastage.